Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Boss Bib Shorts

A month or so ago I broke down and bought a new pair of bib shorts. It's that dreaded time of year where you find yourself trying to stretch what's left of last year's club clothing through to the next year's first delivery in January. Over the past couple months I've had to retire a couple pairs of shorts and was really starting to run on threads.

Rather than proving my insanity and spending $400 on a pair of Assos bib shorts, I figured I'd give my fellow Canadian Louis Garneau a shot. I've never had a pair of Garneau shorts, but I figured it was worth a shot. I bought a pair of Carbon T-Ion Bibs, and I have to say these are probably the best shorts I've ever owned. The power band leg gripper is particularly nice. $200 bucks or so when you include tax and shipment. Can't beat that.

Fun factoid - Louis Garneau is one of the only people on earth to have put his arm around the Queen

No comments: