Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"Winter"

"Winter" has officially arrived in San Diego. Monday night we got 3 inches of rain and some marginally strong winds. Enough to nearly blow San Diego right off the map!? Power was out, lights at major intersections were down and chaos ensued.

It's now getting down to the low 50s in the mornings and that can only mean one thing; it's time for the claw gloves to come out of the closet and hit the roads once again. If you don't own a pair of these babies, you have no idea what you're missing. I have a nice set of Pearl Izumi full fingered gloves for colder mornings, but when the temperature heads towards freezing there's only one glove for the job (and no I don't have only two fingers on each hand):


Stay warm my friends!

1 comment:

Eric Abbott said...

I own a pair of these myself. I truly enjoyed reading your posts. Thanks!

-Eric Abbott